Re: Arabeyes dead?

Salam,

Well I am not starting this discussion from the blue, and I am trying
as much as I can to avoid flamewars.
IMHO even if no one will directly say he wants that and even if we
have so much to do, a monthly mail with 20 to 30 lines will not harm
anyone.

Elzubair was also against a planetarabeyes at the beginning but take a
look now, it's a funny and nice place, so why not these minutes?
They'll maybe get posted in l4a or somewhere and make ppl more aware
of the work and make cores and other groups jobs clearer etc... Well
to be honest I didn't start this thread with that idea in mind still I
think when it popped up it was a good one. But, and I stress on this,
I think only a core member can do this.

Arafat