Re: Arabeyes dead?

Salam,

So I took a look at the metting minutes, first of all they are only
minutes of the meetings and different of what Abdo for eg. said in his
emails so indeed there is total scattering in the information policy.
Which makes me indeed question why I don't see anything of what is
happening in Arabeyes, and why (at the same time) abdo and nadim see
different things!!! There is clearly a problem here.

Second, let us go through the link you gave me:

Core to get Anmar to wire 'the check (US$70)' to Arabeyes account
-> no idea...

Core to setup an OAO and related meeting (logistics)
->huh?

Abdulaziz to engage/email .ma folks
->O_o

Elzubeir to contact KACST with Duali dictionary proposal
->what proposal?

Also of interest is te fact that the minutes only speak about cores
activities and rarely about Arabeyes other groups. I don't see
throught the minutes progress of Firefox translation or openoffice or
gnome or KDE!
etc etc...

So even the minutes are not clear to me. They seem to be geared
towards core itself they contain vocabular and idea only core knows
about...

I still want to point that I think that there is a need to inform
people more. And I don't understand why everybody #seems# to be
against something like a simple paper ONCE a month to write down in a
human readable language what the core knows, and what others don't.

Arafat