Re: Arabeyes dead?

Salam,

Well I don't know if I am speaking of two different things ;) it's
still morning and I have some head turning work before me ;) But I am
sure no one would be against a monthly digest.

The argument that I can take a look at core minutes etc... is
note-worthy BUT everyone could take a look at my gnome activities too!

So I want also core to write down their activities in a non scattared
manner so that every average member/reader of Arabeyes can understand
what's happening on here. I think that's the least one can ask for.
You are the directors, and for me it is very stressing to not know
what's happening on here. You have to take care of your members.

Nadim you know that many quitted cause of having the feeling that the
project is close and not open, well I don't agree with them anyway...
But I think ONE and only one MONTHLY digest would not be a bad idea to
make ppl happy. take a look at gnome journal, gnomedesktop,
planet.gnome, gnome.org etc... etc...

Arafat