Re: Arabeyes global TODO list

On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 05:17:57 +0100, Youcef Rabah Rahal
<y dot rahal at gmail dot com> wrote:
> Salam,
>
> On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 23:01:43 +0200, Abdulaziz Al-Arfaj
> <aalarfaj at gmail dot com> wrote:
> > Salam,
> >
> > Some of you probably didn't notice this file, hidden away in the folds
> > of cvs obscurity, but we do have an Arabeyes global TODO list.
>
> Yes. But AFAIK, it has been 'moved' to Wiki and a lot(?) of changes
> have been made on it which makes the old CVS version very(?) outdated.

Please check:
http://cvs.arabeyes.org/viewcvs/ae_admin/todo/TODO_global
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/ArabeyesTodo?action=info

The old CVS revision dates back to 'Thu Dec 11 20:38:49 2003 UTC (14
months ago) '. You can see that meanwhile the wiki page has been
updated 11 times...

And thinking about it, I believe that the TODO page should stay
somewhere accessible, ie on Wiki, where everyone could contribute to
it. So the new CVS version should be linked again to wiki once the
wiki issues are resolved.

Youcef R. Rahal