Arabeyes global TODO list

Salam,

Some of you probably didn't notice this file, hidden away in the folds
of cvs obscurity, but we do have an Arabeyes global TODO list. You can
see it here:

http://cvs.arabeyes.org/viewcvs/ae_admin/todo/TODO_global?rev=1.14

As you can probably tell, it is badly out-of-date. We need to overhaul
it completely. This file is the responsibility of all Arabeyes
members. Its our map to where we want to go. Therefore, I strongly
urge everyone to keep an eye on this file, and raise voices whenever
something needs to be updated/added/removed.

Please take a look at this file and make suggestions/demands. In the
near future ISA, we will find a way to bind this file to a more
prominent page on the site, so that everyone can see it and also to
make sure it doesnt get forgotten again.

Salam,

Abdulaziz,