Re: Arabeyes global TODO list

Salam,

On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 23:01:43 +0200, Abdulaziz Al-Arfaj
<aalarfaj at gmail dot com> wrote:
> Salam,
>
> Some of you probably didn't notice this file, hidden away in the folds
> of cvs obscurity, but we do have an Arabeyes global TODO list.

Yes. But AFAIK, it has been 'moved' to Wiki and a lot(?) of changes
have been made on it which makes the old CVS version very(?) outdated.
I am not sure if you tried to synchronize both lists (ie the old one
on CVS and the current one on Wiki), but at least the QT status on the
new CVS list is incorrect, I tried to update it but I could not
commit. I did not check for other todos status.

Youcef R. Rahal