Re: configure console for arabic

--- hadj salem hasna <hadjselem_h at yahoo dot fr> wrote:
> I have a pb to add supporting arabic to fedora.
> So, I use doc at
> http://www.arabeyes.org/download/documents/howto/arabic-howto-en/index.html
> in the fourth part, I'am truing to Configure Console
> for Arabic: installing AKKA and their dependencies
> fribidi, glib, orbit and Swig.

Akka is not longer supported and you are _highly_ encouraged
to use BiCon instead.

> also, when I try to install bicon the error it require
> fribidi!!!!(i have install fribidi successfully).
> what the cause??? it has a configuration required(I
> respect the version mentioned)

You'd be best served to ask your BiCon questions on the
'developer' mailing-list (that's where its authors are),
so do please direct a new email specifically with regards
to BiCon there in hopes of a solution and/or guidance.

FYI: Akka, per 'core' decision, will be completely removed
     from all of Arabeyes' documentation so you should really
     not spend anytime on it (this is a new TODO should be
     hopefully be taken care of in the next week or two).

Yahoo! Messenger