Re: Haydar fonts : Where is the TTF?

--- Meor Ridzuan Meor Yahaya <meory at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> Just qurious, in arabeyes page, it does include haydar
> bdf fonts. Looking at the fonts, it mention that it is
> genereated by ttf2bdf. I believe it is generated by
> the program, but hand edited by someone. So, I'm
> curious, can we get the ttf font, or it is not free?

I doubt that it is not free, but if it's not in CVS then it
is very likely to be lost unless you can hunt Haydar down
and ask him for it, etc.

In short, all that is in our CVS should be under an open
source license of one sort of another (else it has no place
being in our CVS) as for what is not there, it is a matter
of doing some hunting down and correspondences.

I know that wasn't much help, but... :-)