configure console for arabic

hello,
I have a pb to add supporting arabic to fedora.
So, I use doc at
http://www.arabeyes.org/download/documents/howto/arabic-howto-en/index.html
in the fourth part, I'am truing to Configure Console
for Arabic: installing AKKA and their dependencies
fribidi, glib, orbit and Swig.
I have install fribidi and glib successfully.but, when
I try to install orbit it go out and the message is
"library required glib, gobject , gmodule!!!!(I have
install glib successfully).
also, when I try to install bicon the error it require
fribidi!!!!(i have install fribidi successfully).
what the cause??? it has a configuration required(I
respect the version mentioned)
for the other required package(gobject and gmodule), i
download it from Internet and install it !!!!
thank you...