Re: article: OpenOffice.org development boosted by Arab-Israeli collaboration?

On Yaum al-Sabt 02 Ramadan 1425 10:47, Muhammad Alkarouri wrote:
> Salam,
>
> Here is the article you are waiting for..
>
> http://www.zdnet.com.au/news/software/0,2000061733,39163114,00.htm
>
> I think there is a bit of spin here, but this is journalism..

Oops, I am not an OOo developer but you all know this.  I added a comment
there, though.

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club Member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
New Horizons CLC, Riyadh, SA