Re: Gnats replaces Bugzilla on Arabeyes.org

On Sat, 6 Nov 2004 14:23:46 +0400, M Elzubeir <zubeir at gmail dot com> wrote:

> > 8. There is a nice Emacs mode for it!

Okay, I thought I might add this in for those of us who use Emacs for
pretty much everything.

In your ~/.emacs file, add the following:

----->BEGIN<----

(custom-set-variables
 '(gnats-database "default")
 '(gnats-default-organization "Arabeyes Project")
 '(gnats-default-submitter "bug-hunter")
 '(gnats-password "YOURPASSWORD")
 '(gnats-port 1529)
 '(gnats-server "bugs.arabeyes.org")
 '(gnats-user "YOURUSERNAME")
)
(autoload 'send-pr "gnats"
             "Command to create and send a problem report." t)
(autoload 'edit-pr "gnats"
             "Command to edit a problem report." t)
(autoload 'view-pr "gnats"
             "Command to view a problem report." t)
(autoload 'query-pr "gnats"
             "Command to query information about problem reports." t)
(autoload 'unlock-pr "gnats"
             "Unlock a problem report." t)

You should know be able to perform all your PR manipulation without
ever leaving Emacs.

Enjoy ;)
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.openius.com/|