Re: GCompris Arabization Status

Assalamou alaykoum,

I made the translation to arabic of the po of GCompris
but I have not had time to finish it (I worked
meanwhile on the translation to arabic of XFCE). I am
working on it right now.

Isam said that he worked on the translation but I
didn't see any logs on the cvs, perhaps he can contact
me to show his work so that we can collaborate to
render GCompris more adapted to arabic kids. I would
like to say that I work with the author of Gcompris so
I can directly discuss with him any ideas to achieve
this goal.

I am willing to work on the inclusion of GCompris in
Arabbix inchallah, so if you can direct me to the
necessary steps to achieve this as I don't know
Arabbix  I will try to do it. As for
arabization/localisation of other softs for kids, I
think it is very important not to forget it, we can
discuss how I can collaborate to it.

Salam,

Nabil Ben Khalifa
R&D Engineer