Re: Quranic Proposal

Salaam Abdulhaq and others,

I agree that Thomas has very extensive knowledge and a
long history in this field. He didn't get the Unicode
Bulldog award out of thin air:
http://www.unicode.org/conference/bulldog.html

I wish that Mohammed could have adopted a softer
attitude in taking on this discussion. The "group
intimidation" method will not serve any good purpose
in this kind of technical discussions. I would suggest
Mohammed to take on a different attitude if he is to
ever present this proposal to the Unicode Consortium.

Salaam,
Mete

--- abdulhaq <al-arabeyes at alinsyria dot fsnet dot co dot uk>