Re: Quranic Proposal

--- Thomas Milo <t dot milo at chello dot nl> wrote:
> >   I am an Arab BTW.
>
> Arab chauvinist you mean.

I'm not sure where that came from and there is no need to deviate from
the technical issues at hand.  There is nothing here that is controversial
and we should stick to the facts of the issue(s) in order to bring a
speedy solution to the table.

> >  Guys, please open your hard-copy of the Qur'an and search
> >  for the word "الثمرات" in the first chapter "Al-Baqara" verse
> >  number 22 and tell Mr.Milo that the word is identical to the
> >  one in the proposal (Sample 8.1 in the proposal) so that
> >  he can be sure that all of the Islamic world are using the same
> >  text as in the proposal.
>
> Please take me off this list. I have no time for these exclusive group
> games - they are apparently for Arabeyes only.

There is nothing exclusive to Arabeyes - Mohammed do please refrain from
such tone.  If the point needs to be made then make it strictly on the
merits of the technical issues and nothing else.  As noted nothing is
controversial here (beyond technical direction) and we simply need to
see how best to proceed both short-term and long-term.