FW by support@bitstream.com : Re: Licence for cyberbase.ttf, cyberbit.ttf and cybercjk.ttf

Hello,

Important notice from Bitstream:

----- Forwarded message from Bitstream Technical Support <support at bitstream dot com> -----

Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 07:30:31 -0400
From: Bitstream Technical Support <support at bitstream dot com>
To: Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle at freenet dot de>, webmaster at netscape dot com
Subject: Re: Licence for cyberbase.ttf, cyberbit.ttf and cybercjk.ttf

Bitstream no longer offers Cyberbit as a free download or as a retail
product. Netscape was asked several years ago to remove Cyberbit from
their FTP site.

Cyberbit is now available for sale through our ISV/OEM sales
department, which sells to software and/or hardware developers.
An access fee and royalty structure is applied to the sale of
Bitstream Cyberbit.

If you are an developer and would like more information about
Bitstream Cyberbit, please contact the OEM sales department in
Cambridge Massachusetts, at:

800.522.3668 (in the United States)
International phone number: 617.497.6222
Fax number: 617.868.0784
E-mail: oemsales at bitstream dot com

Regards,

Bitstream Type Technical Support

Michelle Konzack wrote:
>Hello Bitstream Team,
>
>I have found the Cyberbit.ZIP in the Internet and via GOOGLE the FTP
>directory <ftp://ftp.netscape.com/pub/communicator/extras/fonts/windows/>
>
>I have read the README.html and it says that I can not redistribute it...
>
>Now I am using Debian GNU/Linux 3.0 and like to make three Debian
>Packages too easier installation for it.
>
>Please can you provide me with a Licence (e.g. GPL v2) which allow me to
>do it.
>
>Greetings and thanks for this great Job
>
>Michelle Konzack

----- End forwarded message -----

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi