Arabeyes' directional files

In the past a number of converstations had taken place about Arabeyes, its
charter, its views on how to handle external requests, etc.  'core' has
compiled a list of files in which various issues have been enumerated
(the files are not yet complete and a single document will be forth-coming
soon ISA which ties all these things together -- so if you like to read
completed docs only give us a bit of time to get that done).  These raw
files are now available for all to inspect/read,

  http://cvs.arabeyes.org/viewcvs/ae_admin/docs/

Any further discussions regarding this topic should be noted on Arabeyes'
latest mailing-list 'forum' (please do NOT post here regarding this topic)
that was created for just such topics/events.

In passing, we are not intending this to become a war of words and/or have
it distract us from out main goals and our quest for results.  Since there
has been interest in the past regarding this topic and regarding the process
'core' takes, we thought it was important to share with all.