Re: Important msg about Arabaizing

Something more to say,

First of all gnome is translated to 93% Desktop-libs and 80% Desktop,
what will they translate anyway?!!!

IF they want to help us in both KDE & gnome, like SuSe is helping KDE or
Xfree or like RH and Sun did for gnome, allahu akbar marhabtiin. But if
they want to take on this, instead of us as said I'll never give gnome
to any other person I don't know or trust in.

So we can also say, ok let us abondon Open office and Mozilla and give
the Arabbix beta to sakhr then, and libquran to I don't know whom. This
is li3b.

AND to be honest Ahmad, do we who not get paid do a worser job then the
others who get paid? If I work 24 hours a day for this project for FREE
will another one work with that dedication???? Only cz he gets paid?
Is he a better Arab? Does he really know computer language better then
me?!!!

I mean come on our work has also value; mine, Osamas, Alrashedeens. It
is like if paid ppl are better then us or we don't do good work...
It is indeed for me like saying :"eh here is a great chance for you to
get those paid ppl they do great work" and  we don't do great work or
what?!

yours
Arafat