Re: Important msg about Arabaizing

Naturally I am against this.

To be honest gnome is MY project I've putten so hard work on it, I
understand the "gnome language" and I think that I know what I am doing.

Gnome itself has assigned the translation to Arabeyes so anyone coming
to them will have to ask us first,as many hang around in the gnome-i18n
lists and are redirected to the reponsible ppl, and my answer is no.

>From my translation work for one and a half year now, I can handle the
files so easily now that I translated gnome-applets with it's 1400
strings in one single day, NOW no one can do this.
If I really want I can translate the whole gnome desktop in one week.

I don't want a second third and forth reorganization redirection and
some ppl from any office outa there to take on this project we all
pioneered in.
And I don't want Arabic official organizations to take on things that
HERE in the west are handeled by open groups. This is simply not the
open source geist.

If they want to translate the fedora installation files they can do, but
they'll not touch my gnome. At least i have my seal from gnome and the
Arabeyes ppl and no one will touch this without MY approval.

sincerely yours
Arafat