Re: Registering as a Non-Profit

Marhaba All:

Not sure if this email is relevant at this point.  I asked around and was told by colleagues from the Tachtical Technology Collective http://www.tacticaltech.org/ that the Netherlands is the *easiest* place to set-up an NGO.  Since TTC work extensively on Free and Open Source Software (FOSS) with NGOs from developing countries they are happy to provide support and advise as needed.  Please contact me if you would like to get in touch w/the TTC team.

All the best,
Ra'ida Al-Zu3bi

Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com> wrote:
--- Youcef Rabah Rahal wrote:
> I would 'vote' for the Germany option too.

As of today it sounds like our only option, but I agree :-). My vote
hinges on Arafat's agreement to participate and him not having any
objections and/or negative feedback. We can work the various details
on the 'forum' mailing-list if this were a go.

Salam and thanks to all.