Re: Registering as a Non-Profit

Just a crazy idea....

why does it have to be one place or the other?

how about registering in multiple places ?

Nadim Shaikli wrote:

--- Youcef Rabah Rahal <y dot rahal at gmail dot com> wrote:

I would 'vote' for the Germany option too.

As of today it sounds like our only option, but I agree :-). My vote hinges on Arafat's agreement to participate and him not having any objections and/or negative feedback. We can work the various details on the 'forum' mailing-list if this were a go.

Salam and thanks to all.

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250