Re: Arabization requirements

Good call. I think we can call this the closest thing Arabic has to
case-sensitive/insensitive search :-)

Unless I am forgetting or missing something, implementing this ability
should be no more difficult than implementing a search engine's
ability to ignore excess whitespace.

Katoob is certainly one place where such a search capability would be
useful. Its too early for us to be thinking about incorporating this
into Google just yet ;-)

On Sun, 5 Dec 2004 23:55:38 +0100, Youcef Rabah Rahal <y dot rahal at gmail dot com> wrote:
[...]
> Although what you are saying is obviously be the most frequent case
> (and I agree with you), users should also have the ability to include
> harakat and such in the search if they want to.
[...]