Free SuSE Linux Office Server

Assalamou Alaikom everyone,
I wonder if someone really need a copy of SuSE Linux Office Server as I have it laying on my desk doing nothing. I though that our brothers in PLUG (Palastine Linux Users Group) or maybe any of you who REALLY would benifit from it.
Basically, it has many features that could help setup a server for a small/medium group of users, that could support both Linux and M$ Windows if available. Administration is very nice and I guess update is available from the Internet.

So, please email me if you need a copy of this, or later on, I might also have the latest version of Mandrake (9.1) or maybe RedHat Linux 9.

I know I promised some people to send them a distro but I just was busy, and also wanted to send them the latest instead of those that I had. I you need any other distro please ask, and I'll do my best to get it and send it for free.

regards,
Ossama