Re: The First Arabic lanpack is released :)

Thank you my brother for your feedback

I realy need any comment you have (I released this BEAT version just
to get comments :) ).

I will change it from STOP to "eqaf" InSh'a Allah but I realy realy hope
if you can reinstall http://www.arabeyes.org/cgi-bin/qamoose/index.cgi

Jazak Allah Kayr