Re: fortune (falsifying the Holy Qur'an)

Mohammed Yousif writes:
 >  Salam,
 >   I think it's in most versions as fortune is not that vital.
 >   (grep didn't give you results most probably because you
 >    searched for 'koran', you should have searched for 'Koran')
 >   You should be able to find it in:
 >      /usr/share/games/fortunes/forunes2

Salaam,

I'm on Mandarke 9.0 and I couldn't find any occurrences of either koran
or Koran.

a grep like this (case-insensitive):
grep -irE '(koran|quran|islam)' /usr/share/games/fortunes/*

returned only 1 result:
/usr/share/games/fortunes/cookie:confronting militant Islam
--particularly fallout from the Iranian

Also, and I'm not sure if this says anything, running a "fortune -v"
shows up "fortune-mod version 9708".

-- Thamer Alshibani