Re: Mozilla in Arabic

--- Thamer <neokuwait at hotmail dot com> wrote:
> Ms X writes:
>  > I am thinking about translating Mozilla interface
>  >
>  > Anyone have any comment ? Idea ?
>  >
>  > Anyone want to help or have any tips ?
>
> That would be great. I am not aware of any *active* projects for
> translating Mozilla or MozillaFirebird to Arabic. There are
> names/emails listed under Arabic at the following links, but as of
> now, both persons seem to have produced nothing this far. Try
> contacting them and see if you can contribute to (or continue) the
> ongoing projects.
>
> http://www.mozilla.org/projects/l10n/mlp_status.html
> http://www.mozilla.org/projects/l10n/mlp_otherproj.html

I agree fully with Thamer.  If the two people don't respond and Ms.X
you are serious and committed then I'm sure we can back you enough to
have you be listed there instead given assurance that you will indeed
complete the tasks.

I also wanted to offer a helping hand - not so much in translation
(if you do need it in that area though, try posting to the 'doc'
list), but in possibly offering a home for this work if needed.  In
other words, if you need a CVS repository and/or other resources make
sure to simply ask.

Salam and looking forward to seeing more progress on Mozilla and Firebird
translations.