Re: AKKA LOGO2

On Tue, Feb 18, 2003 at 02:04:23PM +0000, moty wrote:
> Dear all, this is the  3rd time that i send the logo,

Salam,

First of all, thanks again for the great work you're doing.
As far as sending the logo, if the file is too large (entire
message limit is currently set to 40k) then the post is
rejected (unless it's something very important, worth
bogging down everyone's mailbox ;) -- keep in mind as
Nadim has previously said, not everyone wants to receive
large emails. Especially those with hotmail/etc type
of accounts ith very limited space.

> if someone can open an FTP to be able to upload the
> pages ,, or i am asking little space on the
> arabeyes.org web server .. so i can upload there and i

This is not currently possible, with the way Arabeyes is setup
right now -- however, if you email it to me privately, I will
put it up on a page and give you the url to send out. I think
that's the best I can offer at this point. Otherwise, I would
strongly suggest you look around for free web hostings..
there are plenty of those (for small personal sites).

> can post the link .., i dont know what solution is
> good.
> another thing .. my computer doesnt support arabic at
> all , i need a help from someone to write the word
> (Du'ali) in arabic .. black and white only
> with my best regards for all

Okay, do you want this in a graphic image? I'm not sure
I understand.  What I understood is that you want an image that
has this text written on it in black over a white background.
(preferably everything you work on is done in transparent mode)

If that's what you want, I'll email it to you privately so
you can do whatever you want to do with it. Let me know.

Thanks!
---
Was I helpful? Let others know:
http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=elzubeir