Re: AKKA LOGO2

--- Walid Shaari <shaari arabeyes org> wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-02-18 at 14:04, moty wrote:
> > Dear all, this is the  3rd time that i send the logo,
> > if someone can open an FTP to be able to upload the
> > pages, or i am asking little space on the
> > arabeyes.org web server .. so i can upload there and i
> > can post the link .. i dont know what solution is
> > good.
> > another thing .. my computer doesnt support arabic at
> > all , i need a help from someone to write the word
> > (Du'ali) in arabic .. black and white only
> > with my best regards for all
>
> May I suggest something - why Not Make the A letter in Akka
> be the Minarha, and the kk the dome as in your inverted design
> Two Minarat with a dome in between

Moty, I like where you are going with this - but what you have
so far is a bit too large for a logo.  Walid's suggestion sounds
very interesting and it would remain smallish.

As for some webspace somewhere for uploads, let me look into the
matter and get back to ya (unless someone chimes in with an offer).
I know a few people have "free" webspace (M.Yousif, et al), let's
see if they can offer an upload option (or maybe we can set you up
with some thing of your own).  In the mean time check out,

  http://www.100-best-free-webspace.com/best_free_webhosting.php

Keep up the great work - our critiques are mere suggestion so please
don't take them the wrong way; you are doing a WONDERFUL job.