Re: Duali logo

Thanks Youcef

I have made the globe because it shows all the arab lands .. (Alwatan Alarabii)
I thought alot to add something about Al Duali. but i couldn't find an idea .. §
Adding the arabic alphabets was the best thing that i found ..

but if u have another idea .. please write me back .. i still can change ..
also i am waiting comments about the AKKA Logo .. i have send it but it was little bit big .. i dont know if to send it again with another size. . or wait the accept ion from the moderator ..

Motaz

 Youcef Rabah Rahal <yrrahal42 at hotmail dot com> wrote:

Hi,

Well done ! This logo is very nice :)

The last word however comes to the project maintainers: Mr Elzubeir and Mr
Kebdani.

Salam,

Youcef.

PS: Seeing the earth made me think that you made it upon the basis of
duali=international, didn't you ?
Well, Duali stands for Abul Aswad al Du'ali (see
http://www.arabeyes.org/project.php?proj=Duali).
But still I found the logo very nice and fits well the project :)