Re: Arabic Linux Background

Hi Nadim

Thank you very much for the host :)

give me account info and I will In'Sha Allah upload the image as soon
as I can

and after that you can continue the development (because after 2 week
I will lose my fast connection so I can't continue the development with
you, but I can help you here if you have any question about how to custom
knoppix)

BTW: I will try to contact .isu.net.sa to make a mirror for the image
(because there server is in Saudi Arabia so its near all the Arabic countries
so it will be fast in downloading the image)