Re: What are the needed Arabized applications?

Here is my list of needed Arabized applications:

The rating I'm using,
  5 - Must have
  4 - Critical (very much in need of this)
  3 - Important to have (need this)
  2 - Nice to include
  1 - Of Interest

Name            : gnome-terminal
Version         : 2.2.2
Category        : terminal emulator
Importance      : A Must (4/5)
Status          : Proper Bidi and shaping.

Name            : ncurses
Version         : 5.3
Category        : Text Based GUI. Important for Installers
Importance      : A Must (4/5)
Status          : Proper Bidi and shaping.

Name            : Evolution
Version         : 1.4
Category        : terminal emulator
Importance      : A Must (4/5)
Status          : Proper translation

Name            : xfce4
Version         : 4
Category        : Light Weight Window Environment (GTK2 Based)
Importance      : A Must (2/5)
Status          : Proper Translation.