Re: Fwd: Re: Open Office Arabic/PDF export

On Tuesday 12 August 2003 22:49, Mikael Claesson wrote:
> Oh. I might be wrong. See, I don't know any arabic at
> all. But when I select an arabic keymap and a font
> that has arabic characters it seems to work. I don't
> know what a "diacritic" is, but when I type several
> characters after one another they sort of blend
> together.
>
> Could you take a look at this file?
> http://hem.passagen.se/miclaes/kifak.pdf
>
> Is it correct? I was gonna print it on a t-shirt.

 No, please don' print it like that it has two errors,
  1. the first letter from the right (kaf ك) should be combined
      with the second like that (كيفك) not (ك يفك).
  2. The word itself is very localized and should not be used
      You should use (kaif halok) instead which is written as
       (كيف حالك)
      You can just copy/paste it on OpenOffice or whatever.

---
Mohammed Yousif
We _will_ restore OUR Jerusalem.