Re: Fwd: Re: Open Office Arabic/PDF export

Ah, yes I see. It seems AbiWord doesn't handle arabic
correctly after all. I've also tried Sodipodi (the svg
editor) and OOo (on Windows) without luck. It works on
the screen in GEdit but not when I try to print it.

Any tips on how to get this one little word printed
correctly?

I understand that "keefak" is slang. But is it not
understood everywhere?

/M