Fwd: Re: Open Office Arabic/PDF export

I tried sending this before but it wouldn't work...

Note: forwarded message attached.

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
--- Begin Message ---
> Actually I'm not experienced with AbiWord.
> It would be nice if you can provide me with some
> help on how to use/write
> Arabic with this applicaiton.

> problem is that when I
> use Arabic Diacritics, the words are broken in the
> place of the
> diacritic as you can see in the sample PDF file.

Oh. I might be wrong. See, I don't know any arabic at
all. But when I select an arabic keymap and a font
that has arabic characters it seems to work. I don't
know what a "diacritic" is, but when I type several
characters after one another they sort of blend
together.

Could you take a look at this file?
http://hem.passagen.se/miclaes/kifak.pdf

Is it correct? I was gonna print it on a t-shirt.

/M