Re: keeping this list inclusive and focused

Salam,
Just to add my 2c opinion.
I believe Mohammad didn't say any thing wrong in anyway.
It's just a word of motivation that could affect different kinds of people and motivate them to participate somehow.
More important, that it was said specifically about the Holy Quran project, not in general!
So, this doesn't relate to the Arabization of Linux nor to non-Muslims (with respect to all of them and their religion).
Finally, maybe it's just that the email was sent to the general list, which should have been to the developer list. But again, if our respecful friend was enlisted to that mailing list, maybe he would have had the same opinion.

This is just my 2 cents worth opinion.. since I'm one of the contributers to the Holy Qur'an project.

regards to all,
Ossama Mohammad Khayat