Re: half ttf fonts question

i did restart x... i think the ttfs i have are just iso****-1
not iso****-6 which is the reason why i would guess...

> from which version of windows did you get those fonts ?
win2k

> > my theory is that if i disable the xft server or delete the line
> > for it in the xf86config, i'll get the bad arabic fonts
> > again.... but i don't want those, i want the nice ones that are
> > in the screenshot...
> the xfs "x font server" ?
> NO don't
> X'll NOT start

i meant the xftt server, the truetype server... if i remove the
FontPath "unix/:7101" line that is, i think it would work with
the bad font as it did previously (because that's the only thing
i did new was install the truetype server and install some ttfs
from my win2k directory).

> alaa was able to solve it when he changed the font to adobe-helvatica
> but i didn't try it
i'll give it a try.

thanks,
-ae