Re: pressuring our inclusion

--- Yaser Al-Jarbou wrote:
> I agree

Great :-) so how do you propose we go about this then ?
What's your input/vision on how best get such an
organization built and structured for best results ?

I highly suggest those that have not participated yet in
this topic, to jump in and put forth their ideas and thoughts.
This is an important topic which ought to get some much needed
discussion/attention.

 - Nadim