Re: Opera & Arabic

On Saturday 05 October 2002 07:48, Yaser Al-Jarbou wrote:
> You mentioned Mozilla,Galeon, Konqueror ...
> But none of these is like Opera in terms of speed and
> secirity.

Do you have anthing to say about Netscape 7 ? what about Mozilla 1.0.1 .. oh
they are the same thing ! :-) Mozilla is as good and ready to compete with
comersial software as any software would be ..

> I used opera 6.03, and they publish Opera 7  which is
> not free but has full support of arabic and Bidi as
> they told me.

Mozilla 1.1 already have it .. Arabic Support, proper BiDi .. another Superior
point for Mozilla :-)

I agree that the Opera is good in terms of speed .. it got a good algorithem
for rendering HTML .. No one can deny .. but beside that Mozilla Rulez !