Re: Opera & Arabic

Hi,
Yaser Al-Jarbou wrote:

You mentioned Mozilla,Galeon, Konqueror ...
But none of these is like Opera in terms of speed and
secirity.

I'm using mozilla for browsing, mail and news groups and I don't have
any complaints.
But the most important, I can't use proprietary software
when there's an equivalent or superior free (as in freedom) version.
It's a matter of personal choice, and this why I'm using Linux in the first place
and not another OS.

I used opera 6.03, and they publish Opera 7 which is not free but has full support of arabic and Bidi as they told me.

Sincerely,
Hicham