Re: Arabic issues in GNU Freefont

Not to disappoint any one, but I find the Arabic glyphs in FreeSans to
ugly that I doubt any Arabic user will use it. I was aware of problems
in FreeSans, and what prevented me from trying to fix it is my feeling
that the glyphs doesn't worth the effort.
I had a plan to submit new better Arabic glyphs, but I didn't even start
drawing it yet and I'm not sure when I'll do.