Re: Some Translation issues we discussed.

> * mute = صه
> In places where it is appropriate, like a button in media player. I
> think it is neat and short. It is used in "warsh" riwaya of Quran, the
> one that was written by Said Sherifi (In Algeria).
I don't like using صامت for this word, because I use it for 'silent' ...
   I think صه is the imperative form .. right? if so .. what is the
other forms? say .. how to translate 'The man at the corner is muted.' ?

In places and buttons where mute is just used as an action, we should just use Sah. Elsewhere we could use the silence or anything else, say in a proper sentence. So, The tv is muted = the tv is silenced = "saket, or samet"

Djihed