Unified dictionary of computer science terms

السلام عليكم

	" Arabeyes is a Meta project that is aimed at fully supporting the Arabic
language in the Unix/Linux environment. It is designed to be a central
location to standardize the Arabization process. Arabeyes relies on voluntary
contributions by computer professionals and enthusiasts all over the world. "
	Arabeyes goals relies on two essential activities: Arabic translation of
existing documentation and applications; and one designing necessary
libraries and programs to integrate Arabic support with the current free and
open systems.
	Standardization and centralisation are the keywords of the project short
introduction. Therefore, for a "usable" arabization, Arabeyes coordinators
should decide on a unified dictionary.
	Hopefully, the first pioneers in Arabization have made great efforts in this
area.  The "Bureau of Coordination of Arabization" has been created to decide
on a unified dictionary.
	In 2000, "The Unified Dictionary of Computer Science Terms (English - French
- Arabic)  was released containing 3210 terms.
www.arabization.org.ma/Dictionnaire.asp also contains some but not all of the
3210 terms. Additionaly, the website is poorly designed and cannot be used
offline.
	Hence came the idea to make a copy of this dictionary in Arabeyes to provide
an easy access to the terms, to provide the standards.
	I have the printed copy of the dictionary and maybe others from Arabeyes. I
would like to enter all these 3210 terms in a database hosted and coordinated
by Arabeyes. QaMoose is a similar project so I think it won't be complicated.
A unified dictionary doesn't have to be modified, so it would be preferrable
to seperate it from QaMoose. If we have new suggestions, and if Arabeyes goes
far, then we could prepare a list of suggestions and give it to the "Bureau
of Coordination of Arabization".
	If you accept, I can scan some pages for volunteers.