Re: problem with Kbabel v. 1.11.2

> Thank you for noting. This was added by kde svn script (scripty), it is added
> when there is a version conflict. Thank you very much.

When a PO file (say, ar.po) is apparently invalid, the following
command can help spotting the error:

msgfmt -o /dev/null -c ar.po

It will output the number of the line where the error happens.

I highly recommend ALL translators to validate their translation files
this way before sending them to maintainers or committing them. It
usually helps to spot invalid format errors, plural forms errors,
variable substitution errors, etc.