Re: Decision Making !

Sadly I didn't write anything .. I wish I could write(I'm learning) ....

"Can you do a demo of how to use it? may be some example polls?"

It is very simple ... it is a very simple polling script which I added to it this simple login system to prevent spam ... when you open http://www.alnokta.ignorelist.com/polls  ... you will find a html page with two links ... 1- link to the script that shows the current(default) poll ... 2- link to the membership script ...

I've created two polls just to demonstrate how it should work...

The only worry I have is that this membership script(that opens admin script) don't have permissions ... that means that anyone who enters a name and a password could delete all the polls .... if we use it .. may be I could  get someone I know to write some script that takes the results and copies them to a read-only script so that we will never lose any info(future?)...

Djihed Afifi <djihedlists at googlemail dot com> wrote:
A very good step, have you written that yourself? I'm impressed by the
initiative.
Can you do a demo of how to use it? may be some example polls?

Djihed