Re: Interested in joining

Halumi,

I'm terribly sorry for the late reply.

Please let me know what file have you tried to open with gtranslator.
So that we update the ASSIGNED file.

Secondly, KBabel seems to be the favourite around Arabeyes, I think
you'll find more help from KBabel users if you use it. Try it and let
us know what you think, we highly value your feedback.

If you would like to do anything else, please just ask.

Djihed