Interested in joining

Hello everybody,

I am interested in joining the translation effort for arabic linux.

I have previous experience in translating both english to german and german to english.

Arabic is my native language(I was born in germany, but i live here since i was 7 years old) but i am not very good with the high art of the language(meaning i only know the فصحى words that i hear on TV)

I also have some experience in programming and graphics(mostly vectors)

I hope you'll accept me to the team

PS: If i need to reply to an email that is sent through the mailing list, should i also send it to Doc at arabeyes dot org?

Regards
Afief Halumi