Re: yes you are offensive

i am sure we are breaking some kind of dependency tree here....

isn't تلقائي==automatic?

and actually default means failure(as i mentioned in another email) but the problem here is not high level semantics, it's a problem of associated meanings and the ease of use.
if someone sugests using a word over 10 letters for any of the common words like "default" "OK" or "ignore" i want his adress so i can shot him :P Arabic is a rich language, but with richness comes complexity, and today's avarage joe person hates complexity(average joe also isn't a geek and doesn't use linux by default)

Afief