Re: ترجمة Never

2006/8/3, محمد سعد <520026770069-0001 at t-online dot de>:
في خميس 3 أغسطس 2006 22:35, قمت بكتابة:
> salam
>
> > How would you translate the word : Never  ? please ?
>
> I think you should not always try to translate words, translate it in
> its context. anyway, I think you can use قط
قط for the past form and أبدا for the future.
yes , but there is no context in my case,
the word is standing there alone
it may be a confirmation pop up window or a button to click
 i would say Never = اطلاقآ
كلا is not good because it means NO

but i am not sure 100%
any other suggestions ?
as abdulaziz said, the translation
should be something that feels much more natural and "Arabic".

Think about it like if you were talking with a human, how would you
respond to something like : <put your question here>. It doesn't
matter if you translate a word with a complete sentence, as long as it
feels "Arabic".