Re: Arabeyes Translation Teams

--- Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com> wrote:
[...]
> is that the idea is good but it is not fully cooked yet.  QaMoose, if you
> really look into what it does, was/is a precursor to what pootle is
> supposed to do - we stopped using it the way it was supposed to be used
> due to lack of interest from supervisors who were supposed to inspect and
> decide on (approve/reject) terms (Ossama.K care to comment on your
> experience there ?)

I really didn't use the admin page much, but I remember I had some notes about
it, like approving/rejecting multiple terms at a time, and validating input.
We, me and nadim, have also worked on a face-lift some time, but that is gone
with the wind, at least for me.
This tool is really important, and more important is the Wordlist which was
worked on by many, but got tired and weren't able to continue.

I see great activity now, and I really hope I'll be back to jump in and help
soon.

Please keep at it, and sorry for the scattered sentences...

- Ossama