Re: ترجمات اليوم....

On 8/3/06, Abderrahim KITOUNI <a dot kitouni at gmail dot com> wrote:
salam

> How would you translate the word : Never  ? please ?

I think you should not always try to translate words, translate it in
its context. anyway, I think you can use قط

Very good. This is something we always try to stress. Translating whole sentences all at once is much better than translating words. The result will be something that feels much more natural and "Arabic".

Abdulaziz,