Re: Firefox 2.0 translation complete.

Sorry to beg you Aymann, Have the files been submitted to mozilla?

Can we have our Firefox 2.0 CVS include ALL translation files please?
I would like to build Arabic firefox and report bugs if found to
mozilla. I've already found a bunch with FF 1.5. I would really
appreciate it if you spare us a few minutes/hours to get FF 2.0
building and working ASAP.

Djihed

> 4) Of course, we need to test build the Arabic version. I personally
> have no knowledge of that yet, I'm quite busy to go hunt for
> resources, Ayman or anybody else can you point me to direct resources
> on how to convert our po's to firefox compatible files and build the
> whole thing?

I'm using the translate toolkit to convert between .dtd and .po, I'll
convert your work back to .dtd and commit it to the mothership ASAP.
http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/toolkit/index

Mozilla has a system that creates testing builds out of CVS files
(tinderbox), but last time I checked it was down, once I commit all of
the files I'll check again and announce any available testing builds
here.